We’re six months into existence and it only now occurred to us to showcase our products on the “odd guy art” Facebook page. D-uh.
What other blatantly obvious opportunities might we have forgotten? Which glaring epiphanies will strike next? We shudder to think…
• Review “supply and demand” model, consider implementing
• Check on that guy who took some of our shirts into the dressing room to try on last week
• Pay government its share of sales tax (minus our share for not utilizing curbside garbage pick-up)
• Replenish XXXL merchandise prior to Mississippi trade show
• Promote holiday sales before the holiday
• Sell merchandise
Who knows what else will occur to us in the coming days? (“Practice fire escape route plan?” “Unplug the iron?” “Back up computer?” [D-oh!]).
As our brains continue to calcify, we look forward to serving you.